Citystars & shopping
|Visiting Hours||Open throughout the day|
|Traveling time||30-45 mins|
City Stars is the latest commercial development in Egypt. The complex is located in between Nasr City and Heliopolis, in Cairo. It is considered to be the first, integrated urban development project, of its kind in the Middle East and Europe.
Built with an Ancient Egyptian theme, it consists of 3 pyramids (partially glass), surrounded by 11 towers, that make up the complex, plus a separate building for the shopping mall in its 2 phases.
The complex is equipped with some of the most advanced infrastructure and multi-media networks which complement the project’s design elements and customer services, which include an easily accessible indoor parking facility for over 6,000 vehicles. City Stars offers an unparalleled choice in retail and entertainment and brings together an unbeatable combination of leading brand names in a single destination.
City Stars is the latest landmark in Cairo and consists of:
- Three international hotels that provides over 1,500 rooms and suites.
- Shopping and entertainment centre.
- Medical centre.
- Residential Towers; offering 266 apartments, duplexes and penthouses.
- Office Towers; offering 70,000 m2 of office space.
- An International Exhibition Centre (20,000 m2).